Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Glazed Sweet Potatoes With Lentils - Bon Appetit

teke.indah.link

Not sure what went wrong with the other reviewers, but I thought this was very tasty! Yes, there are multiple steps and it is a bit fussy, but the fuss is worth it! I skipped the scallions, didn't have them. I also peeled the sweet potatoes after they were roasted. Next time I will double the glaze!

AnonymousSouthern CA10/13/20

100% agree with the anonymous commenter that "this was food." That is exactly how I felt about it. I sadly ate it over my desk for lunch and added more nuts and a little everything bagel seasoning on top in an attempt to rescue it but it was definitely not good. The rice wine vinegar in the lentils did not work, the caramelized potatoes were exceptionally strange with the lentils, the scallions felt like stringy extra bits, and the only thing that seemed to save it for me was the pistachios - which I doused over top.

grumpyfrenchpotatoWashington, DC10/13/20

This was definitely food.

AnonymousCentreville, VA10/13/20

I wasn't a fan of this.. The combination of the cold/room temp lentils with warm caramelized sweet potatoes didn't quite work well together. The two textures and flavors don't blend well. My bf liked it.

AnonymousItaly10/13/20

This turned out soooo good. I had regular ol' brown lentils, but they still tasted great with the vinegar, and the glaze for the potatoes was perfect - tangy, umami, just a bit sweet. I didn't even realize til I started eating it that it's vegan, too - feel-good food!

cavernismMinneapolis10/12/20

This looks delicious

Anonymous10/12/20




October 12, 2020 at 03:15PM
https://ift.tt/30ZE8uS

Glazed Sweet Potatoes With Lentils - Bon Appetit

https://ift.tt/2rh4zOj
Potato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Red River Valley red, yellow potato crop doing OK — so far - Park Rapids Enterprise

teke.indah.link Most red and yellow potatoes, which are sold in the fresh market, are not grown under irrigation in the Red River Valley in...

Postingan Populer