Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

The Big Problem Aldi Fans Have With Its Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad - Mashed

teke.indah.link

Redditors identified a few issues with the salad in the post. One user responded by saying, "Premade salads, dips and such are never good to me. I want to like this but I can't even bring myself to try it lol," while another added, "I didn't like it either. Then again, I'm picky about things like chicken salad, coleslaw, etc. Most store-bought versions are just not good in my experience." Another user suggested the particular variety of chicken salad had problems, saying, "It's nasty. Try the plain chicken salad. I get that weekly. Now, it's a bit too watery but better that [than] dry imo."

If you count yourself as a chicken salad lover, make sure to approach Aldi's cranberry almond chicken salad with caution. While most Redditors didn't enjoy the product, a few comments emerged supporting the dip. "I've gotten plenty of times and it was never sour," one user wrote. "Get your money back the next time you're in the store." If you feel adventurous, try giving this product a shot and see if you agree with all the chicken salad negativity. With any luck, you might disagree and even find a winning product underneath the criticisms.




June 03, 2021 at 03:00AM
https://ift.tt/3yVSWKp

The Big Problem Aldi Fans Have With Its Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad - Mashed

https://ift.tt/3ekeW79
salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Red River Valley red, yellow potato crop doing OK — so far - Park Rapids Enterprise

teke.indah.link Most red and yellow potatoes, which are sold in the fresh market, are not grown under irrigation in the Red River Valley in...

Postingan Populer